Sunday, October 25, 2009

Triambkeshwar



Hello!!

I am writing after 4 days because I could not access net during these days. I got a chance to visit Triambkeshwar.

It is located in Maharashtra and just 35 Km away from Nash
ik. It is situated in in centre of three mountain.


It is said about it that Lord Rama during his banishment has built the this JYOTIRLING mandir.
It is very peaceful place and would definitely give one the peace of mind from daily running life.

But I saw some weird thing there which compel me to suspect that if we are leaving in 20th century or where......

It was written

"No enterence expect hindu"

I am not agree with it; Let me know if you would........., what is your point of view in this regard........

2 comments:

  1. Atul,
    U r absolutely right saying dat even in todays time there are some people who believe in believing not to belive " HUM SAB EK HAIN" and becoz of these few people alls are suffering. Well, being on the sites, talking to each other, complaing others is not the solution of any problem being facing of. it is the responsibility of each and every individual to initiate atleast some thing towards this.
    Well I m nt mature enough to comment on anyboday bt having some kind of sense I do believe that stopping any body entering into temple or any place of GOD rather is nt justified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya!!!

    This is my point view only, how can one stop others to enter in even in a tample bcoz he has not born in any particular family or any particular part of the earth.

    I would Never agree with it!!!

    ReplyDelete